South Cerney Sailing Club invites you to our Solo open meeting Saturday 3rd October 2020 part of the National Solo Association Western Series.
The online booking facility is now open.
- A four race event
- First race at 11.00, warning signal no earlier than 10.55, followed immediately by race 2.
- Races 3 and 4 are after lunch and run back to back.
- There will be a competitor briefing at 10.15.
- Presentation at the Club House after the event when the bar will be open.
- The NOR and SI's will be posted at least 1 week before the event
If you are attending the event please book by clicking the BOOK button below. This supports our paperless COVID-19 related sign on.
Please note all visitors to the club must be signed in on the day of the event for Test & Trace. We use the NHS COVID-19 app for Test & Trace.
Entry only £12.50.
Cashless payment only taken at this event, including cards, Apple pay etc.
For information contact:
See you on the water.
Whilst we wish all competitors a wonderful time. Due to the current unfortunate circumstances we find ourselves in, regarding the Covid-19 situation, we must follow the following guidelines:
- If you feel unwell or believe you have any of the symptoms of COVID -19, please do not visit our site.
- We run a strict Test & Trace policy. All visitors must use the NHS COVID-19 app to sign in on arrival or use the email system available to club members.
- Social Distancing must always be adhered to including the Rule of 6.
- The changing rooms are closed, we therefore ask competitors to change before arrival or discretely in the car park.
- The showers are not available
- The Clubhouse is not available with the exception of the race team and bar person/s
- Treat any surface you touch as contaminated, wash hands or use sanitiser regularly
These guidelines may change over time so please review periodically.
Prevention of the spread of invasive species
South Cerney Sailing Club is committed to the prevention of the spread of invasive species and as such we are following the Environment Agency and RYA guidelines "CHECK CLEAN DRY"
Visiting or returning sailors before travelling to SCSC should take all reasonable measures to:
- CHECK for plant material and animal species (e.g. shrimp, zebra mussel, weed)
- CLEAN wash boats, launching trolleys and kit
- DRY for as long as possible before event, at least 2 days recommended.
More details at http://www.nonnativespecies.org/checkcleandry
Please make sure your boat has been clean and dry for at least 2 days prior to your arrival. The entry form will require you to self-certify that this is the case. We also recommend that you check and wash your boat before leaving SCSC, facilities are made available for this
Last updated 2:19pm on 24 September 2020